Sunday 18 March 2018

You have something that belongs to the world

A lot of people today walk around aimlessly, leading unfulfilled lifestyles, pursuing futile dreams and careers, whilst, aspiring to attain positions that will only yield the fruits of a life of servitude. In the process, they forget that they we were all created intentionally by God Almighty. Yes, He created you for a reason. You didn’t just appear on earth by chance. As a matter of fact, it was for the fulfilment of a specific purpose to add something to the world. That something represents value. The latter is targeted towards the furtherance of the human endeavour, and we must all contribute our quota to its actualisation. And, you are no different.
I often ask myself what the purpose of my existence was, and how I use it to impact the global community in a positive manner? The answer is glaring to me. Truth be told, every human walking the surface of the earth has a role assigned to him or her that has to be fulfilled be it by natural or spiritual blandishment (or persuasion). Either way, you will eventually find yourself doing that peculiar thing (or combination of things) that will contribute towards the accomplishment of your purpose of existence.
I for one was not able to unravel my true purpose earlier in life. So, upon graduating from my third University degree (PhD) at Imperial College London and Queen Mary University of London, I began to struggle. From one interview to the other, my hopes dashed. But, I kept moving forward, instead of being dismayed and looking down on myself, as many in my shoes at that time would.
Moving forward for me, meant, re-strategizing by digging deeper and asking my Creator the right questions. I would sometimes have a me time. Trust me, there’s nothing as pertinent as sitting quietly and doing some personal assessment of where you are in life, and trying to ascertain where you ought to be. A plethora of crazy ideas will pop up in your mind, in the course of your, so called, ‘me time,’ but, zeroing into that one point or moment that will hopefully get you to your place of dream, is key. That’s your eureka moment.
That new thing you have discovered is what you have to contribute to the world. So, go out there and dominate, impact your world and do those things that will get you to attain greatness in life. You were created for more, and without limits. Remember to humble yourself and open your mind to fresh thought processes, ideas, and game-changing possibilities.

To become wealthy, you have to dream big, and work ten times harder. With God on your side and you looking to HIM for direction(s), you will in no time impact your world and attain greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment