Thursday 20 July 2017

REKINDLING LOST APPETITE

This morning I woke up with a sense of distracted purpose, an eye off target, and a mind lost in translation. It's almost as if I had drifted off course almost intentionally. Then, a thought came to mind, and it says, what if? With a sense of subconscious urgency and panic, I pondered right away on this seamlessly vague question for a moment.

Then it suddenly dawned on me that when you are mandated to fulfil a genuine mission by supernatural directives from above, it will and must be accomplished. It constantly fights you, irrespective of the plethora of diversions or excuses you may have. You are constantly and subconsciously reminded of the need to rekindle your sense of purpose, keep up the pace, and stay on course and on message for glory.

Naively, I didn't realise how one could be easily be carried away from such a life-changing duty to humanity by the many occurrences in life. Today, I am once again re-routed to where it all began. That is, to create indelible transformational impact in the lives of the seeker who constantly yearns for answers to where his or her destiny lies, and the directionless soul, with hopes of finding his or her way in this maze of uncertainly, called life.

Truth be told, you can easily lose that which doesn't come natural to you, not simply failing to utilise it, whatever that may be.  In this context, I mean, your purpose, that one thing you are suppose to be doing that will induce lasting satisfaction and fulfilment in you each time it is put into targeted use.

In this changing world, the stage is now set for solution providers, innovative thinkers, and masters of ideas. You may be in one of these three categories without realising it. So search within, as I have today, and ask yourself this pertinent question, 'am I doing me or simply living in the shadows of others?' If the latter is the case, it's never too late to begin thinking innovatively and search for ideas that will spur and reignite that once lost appetite in your God-given purpose, that at a time formed the centrepiece of your focus in life.  

To conclude, my friend, one of the fastest way to lose your bearing in life, is to feel too comfortable in a false state of existence. Break free now and meander back to that place where your inner fire is kindled and your purpose becomes the focus. I found my lost appetite and I hope you will today.


© Dr Dickson Aleroh | Entrepreneur | Transformational Speaker | Author | Mentor

No comments:

Post a Comment